Hoff's Haus Sauce
Featured on season 16 of Hot Ones, Haus Sauce is a German inspired hot sauce with a nod to Hoff’s heritage. This newest creation is handmade with dill, clover honey, and black mustard seed for a flavor profile that is sure to please all your senses. Drizzle Haus Sauce over a soft pretzel or pour it on your favorite sausages for the ultimate experience.
Ingredients: Chiles (Red Jalapeño, Habanero, Chipotle) Vinegar, Clover Honey, Salt, Garlic, Black Mustard Seed, Dill, and Spices Suggested
Pairings: Sausages, Pretzels, Hot Dogs, Salads & Subs, Fried Chicken Sandwiches, Cheeseburgers, and more!
- Handmade with farm-fresh, Tennessee peppers
- Balanced heat level that compliments your food with a full flavor profile
- Perfectly pairs with just about anything you put mustard on
- Made with premium ingredients like clover honey and black mustard seed
- Featured on season 16 of the hit YouTube series "Hot Ones"
Shelf Life: Refrigeration recommended but not required. Best if used within 3 years.